With the spread of the digital wave across lndia, the domestic and international companies have changed customer experience and marketing as we know it in the Indian subcontinent. The new age of business leverages digital and emerging technologies focused on delivering better products, services and experiences. NXT CX Summit India highlights the change in customer trends in India and technologies that can be implemented to maximize customer satisfaction while assisting companies to up their game in this changing landscape.
The Covid 19 pandemic has transformed the consumer preferences rapidly and more likely for good. The modern day consumer market has opted to go digital, including the traditional consumer who preferred to shop at a brick and mortar shop. Businesses across India have acknowledged this change by swiftly pivoting their business strategies to focus on digital medium. However, business leaders have emphasized on smoother transition towards customer centricity and customer experience to illustrate a smoother customer journey.
India’s rapid digitization drive, transition to mobile only and huge population of millennials continues to make India an immensely unique and promising market, this digitization drive has put the Indian economy on a trajectory to become a major economic player in the years to come. The post pandemic economic growth provides a lot of opportunities for Indian Business to transform their customer experience. CXM India is designed to assist all such businesses find the right match, while ensuring they are able to deliver treat customer experience at all touch points across the customer journey.
The future of customer experience is about a personalized and seamless experience. NXT CX Summit is structures to enable organizations to embrace digital transformation and deliver a zero- friction customer experience while maximizing customer satisfaction.
With CX professionals continuing to work to perfect the web, mobile and social CX, at NXT CX Summit we will explore how companies can integrate new platforms like blockchain technology, Bots, artificial intelligence, Omni-channel, digital assistants ono a host of other technologies.
NXT CX Summit is designed to keep organizations Up to date with what is happening with the latest strategies and technologies in order to optimize the entire digital journey.
- CEM market is projected to grow from USD 9.26 billion in 2020-21 to over USD 21.86 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 13.0% in the 2020 to 2027 period.
- Brands with superior customer experience bring in 5.7 times more revenue than competitors that lag in customer experience.
- 81% of companies view customer experience as a competitive differentiator.
- 73% of consumers say a good experience is key in influencing their brand loyalties.
- Companies with engaged employees outperform the competition by 147%
- 64% of companies with a customer-focused CEO believe they are more profitable than their competitors.